[Tig] High quality Super 8 transfer needed

Rich Torpey rich at torpey.com
Fri Sep 19 19:44:48 BST 2014

Surely you understand the difference between someone taking on a "labor
of love" where they know they will never get rich but hope to make a
contribution (and maybe have some fun along the way), versus someone
choosing to throw away everything they've worked to build for zero
return? The difference between some return and zero return should be
obvious.
That could be fine for the independently wealthy living a life of
philanthropy, but most of us expect some return for our labors, even if
we chose a field we know is less lucrative than many alternatives.
Rich Torpey