[Tig] Nvidia gtx 760

Riza Pacalioglu riza at silver.co.uk
Sun Sep 28 10:32:18 BST 2014

"I would like to upgrade my gtx 560 card to a 760. I have an ASUS motherboard and the current card is also Asus.
I see many companies like EVGA, Asus, Gigabyte, Zotac, MSI. Is there a difference between them? Any company better than the others?"

All manufacturers use nVidia reference designs. Unless there are speed and memory differences all cards from the same series are the same. These days manufacturing is so automated that there are nigh any differences between brands.

Riza Nur Pacalioglu M.Sc.
Producer
Silver Productions, Salisbury, England
http://silver.co.uk