[Tig] Video Post and Transfer founder Neil Feldman passes

Tom Gmail Public thoneill at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:22:23 BST 2015

I became very good friends with Neil during my tenure with Quantel, imagine that.  Over the years since he was always a kind but opinionated person but you always knew where you stood with Neil, he will certainly be missed.

Thomas O'Neill
VP North American Sales & Business Development
Omnitek
317-437-9696
Skype: thoneill