[Tig] Different letterbox On DisneyX. / Marvel Avengers

Gray Marshall gray at graymatterpost.com
Mon Jan 5 17:48:49 GMT 2015

Not to derail the conversation, but I just saw the Getty's exhibit of Ruben's tapestries illustrating & celebrating the Catholic rite of the Eucharist (circa 1625)

When all 11 tapestries where put in their context of position in their original location, you quickly realized that you where looking at a comic book format (written really, REALLY large) with different aspect ratios/formats based on available space and importance of the story "panel".

Mind = blown

Cheers,
-Gray

Gray Marshall