[Tig] TIG Researching numbers of telecines and scanners from the beginning of the Rank Cintel era

Bob Kertesz bob at bluescreen.com
Wed Jan 21 20:23:45 GMT 2015

>I also wonder about the cost of ownership, power consumption and cooling are a big cost with a telecine

I would imagine one of the expenses would be a qualified engineer to take care
of things, something you need with a real telecine.

I can't remember the last time I walked into any small or mid-sized facility
that had a staff engineer.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC
Hollywood, California
bob at bluescreen.com

DIT, Video Controller, and live compositor extraordinaire.

High quality images for more than four decades - whether you've wanted them or not.©