[Tig] TIG Researching numbers of telecines and scanners from the beginning of the Rank Cintel era

Rich Torpey rich at torpey.com
Wed Jan 21 23:49:02 GMT 2015

 This thread reminds me of a certain VTR manufacturer that decided they could make a killing in the telecine field. Somehow their research told them that the market was huge and had a limitless future. Their business model was predicated on selling 200 per year to start.
I think their final sales number was somewhere near "7" ;-)
Rich Torpey