[Tig] D2 manual

Mark Knights mark.knights at beaulieu.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 09:26:28 GMT 2015

Thanks Bill.

I will be back in work tomorrow, so will get this info.
Off the top of my head I think it was a Sony.

Mark

This message is strictly private and contains confidential information intended only for the use of the person named above. If you have received this email in error please immediately advise postmaster at beaulieu.co.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual only, and not necessarily those of Beaulieu Estate, Beaulieu Enterprises Limited or associated organisations.

Beaulieu Enterprises Limited -Registered Number 152186.
National Motor Museum Trading Limited - Registered Number 2679294.
National Motor Museum Trust Limited - Registered Number 1107656.

Registered Office - John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
Other associated organisations - Beaulieu Settled Estate, Beaulieu Manor Estate, Countryside Education Trust