[Tig] "That Viral Dress"

Joe Owens jpo at prestodigital.ca
Tue Mar 3 20:00:22 GMT 2015

But don't take my word for it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_temperature

The topic itself is throughly uninteresting in the context of how it is being publicly discussed save for the revelation that the general population really does not understand any of this, and bafflingly believe that everything that comes out of a camera has to be a verbatim representation of reality -- which I would find hard to believe that anyone on this forum would hold as a dictum.

> Your brain, and the way it is processing "constant color" for Kelvin temperature is doing it

Joe Owens
Presto!Digital Colourgrade
302-9664 106 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5H0N4