[Tig] "That Viral Dress

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Mar 4 19:04:03 GMT 2015

> On Mar 3, 2015, at 6:56 AM, peter_swinson--- via Tig <tig at colorist.org> wrote:
>
> I have seldom heard so much rubbish in the press; radio, TV and print; expounded by so called experts, doctors and professors of visual this that and the other, on this subject.

Peter has today provided a writeup with sample images for the wiki:

http://colorist.org/wiki/index.php/The_Viral_Dress

The TIG has collections of relevant color reference materials on the web:

http://colorist.org/wiki/index.php/Tig_references

…one of which points to this, on the subject of simultaneous color contrast:

http://www.webexhibits.org/colorart/contrast.html

  (see especially about Michelangelo’s draperies)

—Rob
—
Rob Lingelbach    http://colorist.org/robhome.html
rob at colorist.org