[Tig] Bill Laverty RIP

Bruce Goodman brucelgoodman at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 20:32:21 BST 2015

To the tig members and the post production community,
It is with great sadness that I share with you the news of Bill Laverty's unexpected passing on Saturday May 23 due to an apparent heart attack while at home.
Bill was an extraordinary engineer and a fine human being in addition to being a dear friend. My kids called him Uncle BIlly.Some of you may know him from his days as an engineer at the Post Group, as Chief engineer at Autographics, Planet Blue, Post Logic, Asylum FX and most recently, The Mission.
In addition to his talents as an engineer, he was also a master craftsman, often designing and building custom furniture for the facilities that he designed and built.His passing has left a void that will be impossible to fill. May he rest in peace.Once arrangements have been made for a memorial service, I will post to the group.
Peace,
Bruce GoodmanColoristLos Angeles