[Tig] Bill Laverty RIP

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon May 25 21:11:33 BST 2015

Bruce, and the TIG,

This is a great shock.

I was honored to work with Bill Laverty at Planet Blue in 1990.  He became a good friend and was so wonderful to hang out with.
He became an engineering mentor and seemed to know everything about anything he wanted to know about, boundlessly.

His energy and positive nature remain for me as a kind of proof of the best kind of character.