[Tig] color anomaly: not quite seen this one before

Rob Lingelbach roblingelbach at icloud.com
Mon Feb 27 03:07:26 GMT 2017

Hi Anders, likewise, I often shoot into the sun and haven’t seen this before on this camera/lens.  Forgot to mention there’s a Kasseman Circular Polarizer on the front of the lens…  I shot a series, about 15 frames or so, and they all show this orange-reddish/cyan artifact, to a greater or lesser extent.

If there’s a still photography forum that is semi-pro oriented, I’d be happy to be pointed in that direction …  (have tried Nikonians and am way put off by their conditions of membership.)