[Tig] yahoo! interesting articles

Pearl Blue fergus at fergushally.co.uk
Fri Sep 8 01:17:03 BST 2017

Here are söme very interesting and helpful articles,  I believe  yöu might like them. Yöu might read them here  http://pasricha.us/pocket.php?UE9USUdAY29sb3Jpc3Qub3Jn

Later, Pearl Blue

From: Telecine Internet Group [mailto:TIG at colorist.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 7:17 PM
To: fergus at fergushally.co.uk
Subject: I'm on my way.

Yes, I am!

There's a good reason why punitive  damages exist.

Without  punitive damages, a corporation can think "well, if we do *this*,  a certain number of people will die, and a certain number  of those  people's  families will sue, and  we'll have to pay  a certain  amount of compensation,  but  the product will still net a profit.  So let's release it."

With  punitive damages, companies do not make a profit from choices that hurt people.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10