[Tig] NAB meetup

Kevin Shaw kevs at finalcolor.com
Tue Mar 13 20:20:27 GMT 2018

Hi Tom
Colorist Society International has arranged a colorist meeting spot for NAB again this year.

At he Dolby booth 5-6pm each day, colorists can meet and greet each other. I do a guest (HDR) presentation as part of the deal, but it is a space we can all meet and catchup each day.
Also dont forget the Colorist Mixer - a party very much in the style of the old TIG nights back in the day. https://coloristmixer2018nab.eventbrite.com/?aff=ICA <https://coloristmixer2018nab.eventbrite.com/?aff=ICA>

See you there
Kevin

Kevin Shaw C.S.I.	:
colorist, instructor and consultant
t +44 7921. 677  369
e kevs at finalcolor.com

finalcolor: www.finalcolor.com <http://www.finalcolor.com/> 			ICA:          www.icolorist.com <http://www.icolorist.com/>
twitter:      www.twitter.com/kevscolor <http://www.twitter.com/kevscolor>    linkedIn:    www.linkedin.com/in/kevscolor <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevscolor>
This message was sent by Kevin Shaw of Finalcolor Ltd. and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorised to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. It is believed, but not warranted, that this e-mail, including any attachments, is virus free. However, you should take full responsibility for virus checking. Thank you for your cooperation.